- Mufflers Required
- Number Plates:
- Amateur & Youth: Yellow
- Expert: White
- All riders must have an AMA card and an AMA DISTRICT CARD (read below on how to obtain these cards)
- AMA Membership as well as district membership is available day of races
- AMA Annual membership $40.00
- ENYSC Annual membership $35.00
- All minors must have a notarized permission slip from both parents.(see bottom of this page for a link to the form)
- Only club Officials are allowed on the track
- Registration: 8:30 - 10:30
- Riders Meeting: 10:30 - 10:45
- Practice: 11:00 - 12:00
- Races Start: 12:30 PM
- Entry Fee: $35.00 per class
- Gate Fee $10.00 UNDER 12 FREE
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us through our contact form or the telephone numbers provided on our Contact page.
All racers MUST have an AMA card when signing up as well as an
Eastern New York Sports Committee membership.
AMA membership can be obtained via the AMA website at www.ama-cycle.org/
ENYSC membership can be obtained via Debbie & Eric Kvinlaug at (518)477-2524 between 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM.
***Please note that both of these will be necessary to race. Both can be obtained the day of the race at the track, however, you will be delayed in your sign up process. AMA membership is $39.00 per year and ENYSC is $35.00 per year. ENYSC is responsible for assigning your race number and keeping track of all points earned during the race season in AMA district 3 flat track. At the end of the season the ENYSC will hold a banquet to award high points in every class.
- 50cc (this is a beginner class for ages up to 9 years old. 50cc 2 stroke and 4 stroke bikes, modified bikes are allowed) knobbies allowed.
- 65cc (This class is the next step up from the 50cc class for those who are not quite ready for the 85cc class, ages up to 11 years old. Two strokes up to 65cc and Four strokes up to 90cc. Typical bikes are Kawasaki KX65, Suzuki RM65, KTM65 We will also be using this class for the mini 4stroke bikes such as CRF70, TTR-90 and other mini 4strokes. Rear wheel no larger than 12" and front wheel no larger than 14" This is a district points class. Knobbies allowed.
- 85cc (This is the premier youth class. Ages up to 15 years old. up to 85cc Two strokes and up to 125cc 4strokes. Minimum 14" rear wheel and minimum 16" front wheel. This is a very competitive class but all riding abilities are welcome. Most bikes are modified but stock bikes can compete) Knobbies allowed.
- 150cc This class is for all 4 STROKE air cooled engines up to 150cc, XR80s XR100s CRF150F, KLX110s DRZ110s TTR125s etc. (Minimum rear wheel size of 14" and minimum front wheel size of 16") All ages, all skill levels. A great class to get started in without a big expense. Knobbies are allowed.
- 125cc (all riders 12 and up on 125 two strokes or up to 200cc four strokes)
- 250 Amateur (Amateurs on bikes up to 250cc 2 stroke or 4 stroke) must be at least 12 years old
- 250 Expert (Experts on bikes up to 250cc 2 stroke or 4 stroke)
- Open Amateur (Amateurs on bikes larger than 250 cc, no 250s or 125s) must be 14 years old
- Open Expert (District experts on bikes larger than 250cc, no 250s or 125s)
- 450 Amateur (Amateurs on 450cc bikes only) must be 14 years old
- 450 Expert (District Experts on 450cc bikes only)
- Sportsman (Amateurs 1st or 2nd in district points & Experts, no Pro Sport Experts)
- Vintage Light ( Bikes with 500cc or less, primarily 1979 and back*) * see AMA rule book for exact rules on age
- Vintage Heavy (Bikes with 501cc or greater, primarily 1979 and back*) * see AMA rule book for exact rules on age
- Senior A (Experts Over 30 years old on any size bike)
- Senior B (Amateurs over 30 years old on any size bike)
- 50 + (All riders over 50 years old on any size bike)
- Mini (2 stroke up to 65cc, 4 stroke up to 90cc) 12" Maximum rear wheel size 14" Maximum front wheel size Ages up to 11 years old Knobbies allowed.
- Super Mini (2 stroke up to 105cc, 4 stroke up to 150cc) 14" Minimum rear wheel size 16" Minimum front wheel size Ages up to 15 years old NO ADULTS Knobbies allowed
- 150cc (4 STROKE air cooled engines up to 150cc) Minimum rear wheel size of 14" and Minimum front wheel size of 16" All ages, Knobbies allowed.
- Lites (250Fs & 125 two strokes) 12 years old and up. KNOBBY tires ALLOWED!!
- Heavy (250-up two stroke & 450-up four stroke) 14 years old and up. KNOBBY tires Allowed!!
***Descriptions coming soon.
- Beginner mini quads
- Mini quads
- Quad 250
- Quad open
- Quad sportsmen